We are always looking for new and fun ways to teach beginners to advanced sewers' new techniques and tools. If there is something that you are looking to learn or are interested in a class you may have missed please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email or phone. Contact Us!
- Coming SoonZoom with Marie-Claire CharetteThis 1/2 day workshop is an excellent compliment to the 7 Techniques Quilt As You Go Workshop. You will learn two techniques with numerous variations that make quilting our quilts so much fun! With all these techniques the seams will be on top of your quilt and covered with a sashing.
- My Kinda Town Block of the Month - 8 sessions- Sept 21, Oct 26, Nov 23, Jan 25, Feb 22, Mar 22 and Apr 26 from 7-8pmSep. 21, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Zoom with Marie-Claire CharetteWe are pleased to announce that we will be partnering with Marie-Claire(La Quilting Coach) who will lead us through a Block of the Month called My Kinda Town.
- Sep. 18, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.Zoom with Marie-Claire CharetteFoundation paper piecing is a very common quilting technique that enables us to achieve complicated designs with perfect piecing. Come and learn tips and tricks to add this technique to your quilting
- Aug. 31, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Zoom with TaraThis quilt measures 52” x 65 ½” It is an elegant yet playful quilt for fall. Pumpkins lineup for the harvest in black, orange, and grey making it ideal for the entire season.
- Aug. 09, 9:30 a.m.Zoom ClassGet a head start to Christmas and learn a new technique. This workshop will explore two appliqué technique: raw edge and how to use the now famous Apliquick tools to turn the edges under. This method is changing the world of appliqué. If you are an expert at appliqué or a newbie, this technique will
- Jul. 08, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDTZoom ClassIt is hard to squeeze a big quilt through the opening of a sewing machine but you don't want to pay a huge amount of money to have your quilt professionally done. The solution is to quilt section by section and then assemble your quilt.
- Jul. 08, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.ZoomIt is hard to squeeze a big quilt through the opening of a sewing machine but you don't want to pay a huge amount of money to have your quilt professionally done. The solution is to quilt section by section and then assemble your quilt.